Saturday, February 19, 2011

New blog on the block

I just wanted to give a shout to the recently established film blog The Silver Screen. It’s the home of Brent, a New Zealander with a genuine love of cinema who’s open to all kinds of movies.

In his first month of blogging, Brent has reviewed a diverse range of films, from recent releases ‘True Grit’, ‘Black Swan’ and ‘Tangled’ to foreign fare such as ‘The White Ribbon’ and ‘The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest’ by way of ‘Bitch Slap’, ‘Two Mules for Sister Sara’ and ’21 Grams’.

His reviews are succinct, conversational and feature links to various resources. Pop over for a visit; tell him Neil sent ya!

2 comments:

BRENT said...

Well I suppose I have to leave a comment don't I?!!. Thanks for the time and effort in puting in a word on my behalf. Believe it or not the traffic to the blog has increased unbelivably... and I already have three followers!
Word of mouth is an amazing thing isn't it!!

Neil Fulwood said...

Word of mouth is how blogs get visibility. Some very established bloggers were generous enough to point people in my direction in the early stages of The Agitation of the Mind. It's nice to be able to do the "pay it forward" thing.